We are finally on the last lesson of this booklet, a journey which we started back in May! I do encourage all of you to get this booklet and use it within your bible study groups or to direct you in your thoughts and meditation, I have been blessed and encouraged going through the booklet and just reading passages over and over again to discover new things within it.
So without further delay this is the last recap of Lesson 13.
DELIVERING POWER OF THANKSGIVING
It is easy to underestimate thanksgiving, to me thanksgiving allows my eyes to be opened to the thing the Lord has done even amongst the chairs.
I give thanks to the Lord, for He is Good; His faithful love endures forever Psalm 118:1
- I thank you Lord that each and everyday I awake with new mercies,
- I thank you that your goodness and mercy surround me all the days of my life
- I thank you God that you love us so much , that you desire to be with me and will sacrifice yourself for me
- I thank you Father that you are the GOOD , GOOD Father who saw me and called me son
- I thank you Father for 2019 and the milestones that you have led me to
- I thank you father that though this was not an easy year, I could you, I could feel you, I could speak to you, I could laugh with you
- Thank you that as one chapter closes , Father you are opening new doors for 2020 and I will head into 2020 with you
- I thank you Father my family and my friends and I thank you that they will be salvation for them.
- I thank you for this country I live in that I can freely speak to and about you?
- I thank you Father ….